Munster Connacht

The Clan are on tour once again! Join us for the annual trip to Thomond Park! Tickets are €25.00 for Clan members, and €40.00 for non members, includes both trip down and East Terrace tickets.  Maximum of two tickets per person! Sure to be a great day!

Only a limited number of tickets are available and only for a limited amount of time. Be sure to pick yours up early!!

sligsup's Avatar
sligsup replied to the topic: #65889 2 months 2 days ago
Is there a suggested place for pints beforehand and any recommendation city centre after?
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65882 2 months 3 days ago
Just need to show up on the day with you name and a note of your email address to confirm.

Bus leaving murtys at 4, but will confirm shortly.
healy.bernie@gmail.com replied to the topic: #65881 2 months 4 days ago
Hi Booked 2 tickets on 14th Just wondering will our tickets be emailed to us as have not recieved any thing except confirmation of purchase What time on Sat will the bus be leaving? Thanks
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65774 2 months 1 week ago
Just a quick bump on this - we'll be closing this off over the long weekend so make sure that you get your spake in if you're interested in going!
Diabhal's Avatar
Diabhal replied to the topic: #65732 2 months 1 week ago

Sol_ie wrote:

Diabhal wrote:

damog7 wrote: Lads, I'm going to be driving down for the game, does anyone know any good spots to park near Thomond?

Yep. If you get there a couple of hours early LIT have parking. Very handy for exiting too.

Clamping can be in effect there too! Just FYI.

I've always just used the 5er parking myself. Wouldn't chance the neighbouring estates.
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65731 2 months 1 week ago

Diabhal wrote:

Clamping can be in effect there too! Just FYI.
Diabhal's Avatar
Diabhal replied to the topic: #65729 2 months 1 week ago

Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65727 2 months 1 week ago
There's sometimes parking close enough to the ground, but best bet realistically would be to park in town and walk/hop on a bus out to Thomond. You could chance parking in Dunnes/Woodies on the Ennis Road which is probably the right side of town, but clamping is usually in full effect.
damog7's Avatar
damog7 replied to the topic: #65724 2 months 1 week ago
green13 replied to the topic: #65721 2 months 1 week ago

msmcunningham@hotmail.com wrote: Can I buy 3 seats on the bus pls

Click on ‘Shop’ at the top of the page.
msmcunningham@hotmail.com replied to the topic: #65718 2 months 1 week ago
Can I buy 3 seats on the bus pls
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65716 2 months 1 week ago

msmcunningham@hotmail.com wrote: Hi guys I’m going to Thomond have the ticket , but wasn’t aware ye ran a bus , so I’m interested in going to the Ulster game if ye are doing any tickets bus packages
Can you please let me know . I’m a season clan member

Plans are afoot. Nothing to announce as of yet, logistics depend on the date the game is actually set.

(also, if you have your ticket for the Munster game, we do offer a bus only option for a tenner. Might save you car journey up and down!)
msmcunningham@hotmail.com replied to the topic: #65715 2 months 1 week ago
Can you please let me know . I’m a season clan member
ConnachtCows's Avatar
ConnachtCows replied to the topic: #65708 2 months 1 week ago

Sol_ie wrote:

ConnachtCows wrote: Any option to just purchase the bus ticket? I have a match ticket already. Thanks

Hi lads

Bus only option added. 10 for members.

No option for junior tickets this year, sorry! If it works out cheaper, you could always buy a junior ticket for east terrace and a bus only ticket!

I'll be skipping this trip anyway now, so no need for a bus ticket. Thanks though
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65617 2 months 2 weeks ago

Hi lads

Bus only option added. 10 for members.

Rotorbike replied to the topic: #65587 2 months 2 weeks ago
Is there a kids ticket option?

Thought there was last season.
ConnachtCows's Avatar
ConnachtCows replied to the topic: #65554 2 months 2 weeks ago
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65551 2 months 2 weeks ago
Yep, we’re still tying down leaving times. Very unlikely we’ll be able to do a pick up or drop off in oranmore, or anywhere else en route.
johnk replied to the topic: #65550 2 months 2 weeks ago
I know he are still organising this but do ye know if there will be an oranmore pick up/drop off.
essielo's Avatar
essielo replied to the topic: #65549 2 months 2 weeks ago
Do we know for sure yet the k.o. time for this game?Pro14 website says 7.35 so they will hardly change to 3pm at this late stage?if so any idea when bus will leave Galway?sorry just have to plan for either time!cheers!
Sol_ie's Avatar
Sol_ie replied to the topic: #65547 2 months 2 weeks ago
Tickets are included in the package. Clan are headed for East Terrace!
ShanetTri replied to the topic: #65545 2 months 2 weeks ago
What's the best section to buy tickets for?
mahick's Avatar
mahick replied to the topic: #65544 2 months 2 weeks ago

roxychick wrote: Hi,

I’d like to purchase 2 tickets for this away trip to Munster can you please let me know how I can do so as I’m not a member of Connacht Clan but am Season ticket holder in Clan Terrace.

Purchase in Connacht Clan 'Shop' page.. listed above just after Home page