Forum

Search Our Site

Topic-icon New Connacht Jersey Supplier

• sea_point
  • sea_point's Avatar Topic Author
  • Praetorian Guard
More
10 years 11 months ago #16720

its_phil wrote: From what I understand there is going to be only one more major signing and they are looking for a backrow. Maybe one utility back too.

Also change in kit is confirmed, with a ridiculous sum being paid by an Australian sportswear brand. I think it is ISC because that is the only one I can think of.

I think Frank is getting a new contract too.

Not ICS afaik, right number of letters though if correct..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #16724

sea_point wrote:

its_phil wrote: From what I understand there is going to be only one more major signing and they are looking for a backrow. Maybe one utility back too.

Also change in kit is confirmed, with a ridiculous sum being paid by an Australian sportswear brand. I think it is ISC because that is the only one I can think of.

Why dont you just tell us what you know, rather than just say you know something, and keep it to yourself?

@ConnachtCows - Always looking for new followers :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wasrednowgreen

More
10 years 11 months ago #16725

ConnachtCows wrote:

sea_point wrote:

Why dont you just tell us what you know, rather than just say you know something, and keep it to yourself?

Because like I said they are looking and I didn't get any names

More
10 years 11 months ago #16726

its_phil wrote:

ConnachtCows wrote:

sea_point wrote:

Sorry, I didnt mean you Its_Phil. I was asking Seapoint. You told us the brand you were hinting at.

More
10 years 11 months ago #16727
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by sea_point.

More
10 years 11 months ago #16728

ConnachtCows wrote:

its_phil wrote:

ConnachtCows wrote:

sea_point wrote:

Sorry, I didnt mean you Its_Phil. I was asking Seapoint. You told us the brand you were hinting at.

No problem. I think it is Blk, the guys who took over Kooga going by Seapoint's hint. They do the NZ Rugby League, Rebels and Samoa jerseys

More
10 years 11 months ago #16729

It is BLK got wind there

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Porterbelly.

More
10 years 11 months ago #16730

I doubt we'll see figures, but any increase in revenue is a good thing.
Just checked up the blk website, and they're a young company, with only a few contracts so far. Hopefully this allows them to put a lot of effort into Connacht.
If we're their only European team, they should be using us, to showcase their gear, and in that case, it sounds like it could be a good deal for us.

More
10 years 11 months ago #16732

you can go on the BLK site and design your own jersey! Anyone want to try and predict the new Connacht one??

More
10 years 11 months ago #16733

GTTC wrote: you can go on the BLK site and design your own jersey! Anyone want to try and predict the new Connacht one??

Haha, I'll see how busy I am this afternoon

More
10 years 11 months ago #16738

www.casimages.com/img.php?i=130422032507147814.png

Looks pretty good!

Edit : sorry I had difficuties to upload the picture

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by connachta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GTTC

More
10 years 11 months ago #16739

Moving the new jersey discussions to another thread

If this turns out to be true we might run a competition for the best/most accurate jersey design!

"Our march is quite slow y'know, when we get to where we want to get to, it's going to take time, but when we get there it's going to be fantastic." - Johnny O'Connor 2013

More
10 years 11 months ago #16740

good idea, i was the first to try, and I used the blue mazda logo, which seems appropriate with our colours...

More
10 years 11 months ago #16741

I wonder what their other gear is like. I'd be in the market for a nice new Connacht jacket/coat for the cold nights on the terrace.

• sea_point
  • sea_point's Avatar Topic Author
  • Praetorian Guard
More
10 years 11 months ago #16742

ConnachtCows wrote:

sea_point wrote:

Why do you think?

Have you ever known me not to say it as it is...

And I'm not saying yes or no to the other company either (yes afaik.... :whistle: )

More
10 years 11 months ago #16743

sea_point wrote:

ConnachtCows wrote:

sea_point wrote:

Why do you think?

Have you ever known me not to say it as it is...

And I'm not saying yes or no to the other company either (yes afaik.... :whistle: )

Haha, fair enough. There seems to be a few people on here, with contacts on the inside. I wonder how well Connacht actually monitor the website. If we had a rumors thread, people could announce "Rumors" that they've heard.
Obviously, somethings people are afraid to announce, as they may have been asked nicely by their contact, not to release, but if things that were talked about in the rumors thread stayed away from social media outlets like Twitter, it could possibly work. I imagine Connacht dont want these things released, before they announce it themselves. Cant have another Jamie Hagan fiasco on our hands

logo