Zebre, Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, April 6th 2019, 17:30

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #64679 by pinky
There have been rumours circulating that this one might be moved somewhere other than Parma, but as it stands it's still set for the Lanfranchi. You'd imagine if it's switched it won't go too far (there was talk of Verona), but might be an idea to allow a bit of contingency if booking flights.
The Aer Lingus flight to Verona on Thursday mightn't be a bad option even assuming it's in Parma. Ryanair to Bergamo or Aer Lingus to the Milan airports are also handy for Parma and anywhere else they might think of moving it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We haven’t liked the wind and rain for about four years now" - John Muldoon 1/1/2015

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #64680 by neill_m

pinky wrote: There have been rumours circulating that this one might be moved somewhere other than Parma, but as it stands it's still set for the Lanfranchi. You'd imagine if it's switched it won't go too far (there was talk of Verona), but might be an idea to allow a bit of contingency if booking flights.
The Aer Lingus flight to Verona on Thursday mightn't be a bad option even assuming it's in Parma. Ryanair to Bergamo or Aer Lingus to the Milan airports are also handy for Parma and anywhere else they might think of moving it.


Zebre have moved their game in February v Leinster down to Viadana for info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pinky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #64681 by pinky

neill_m wrote: Zebre have moved their game in February v Leinster down to Viadana for info.


Interesting. I hadn't noticed that. Stadio Zaffanella is where Aironi used to play. Very close to Parma. Maybe the Verona rumour came from someone mishearing Viadana.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We haven’t liked the wind and rain for about four years now" - John Muldoon 1/1/2015

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #64682 by neill_m

pinky wrote:

neill_m wrote: Zebre have moved their game in February v Leinster down to Viadana for info.


Interesting. I hadn't noticed that. Stadio Zaffanella is where Aironi used to play. Very close to Parma. Maybe the Verona rumour came from someone mishearing Viadana.


In the 2017/18 season they moved a game v the Dragons down to L'Aquila also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #64684 by pinky
L'Aquila is a long way down, so maybe Verona isn't a silly idea. They were promoted last season and looks like their ground holds 2500 so could do the job.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We haven’t liked the wind and rain for about four years now" - John Muldoon 1/1/2015

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: pinky
Powered by Kunena Forum

You are not logged in.